Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Countdown to #getPOSSESS: Day 23

mood: strangely calm
pandora/ipod: "today" by smashing pumpkins

So.

Here we are.

My release day.

Wow.

:)

I know, I know. All you care about is who won the Scavenger Hunt giveaway. Hee hee.

First off, I had an overwhelming response to this contest. I can only credit that to the awesome authors I included in the giveaway. So thank you ALL for participating. I hope you enjoyed it?

Officially there ended up being 35 tattoo links to find. It kind of kept growing over the week, but that's my official count based on the participating authors and bloggers who sent me there links. Several authors found that number, or close to it. So I had to resort to random.org to choose the winners.

*drumroll*

The winner of the FIRST PLACE prize (16x24 box framed wall art of the POSSESS cover, a signed copy of POSSESS and a custom silver charm) - RACQUEL (thegreatest_aeariana...)

The winner of the SECOND PLACE prize (a signed copy of POSSESS and a custom silver charm) - LISA S (mssammydean...)

The winner of the THIRD PLACE prize (2012 debut ARCS of EVERNEATH by Brodi Ashton and SLIDE by Jill Hathaway) - MARISSA (nbmanga...)

The winner of the FOURTH PLACE prize (2011 ARCS of FROST by Marianna Baer and VANISH by Sophie Jordan) - TEZZA VALEROS

Winners, I'll be contacting you via email. Everyone else, be sure to check back! I'll be doing more giveaways in the coming weeks!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Woop woop!! YAY!! Thanks so much Gretchen!! and Happy Book Birthday!! =) It was so much fun, but next time I'll try not to count my chickens before they hatch per se lol =D

    Have a great week!!
    Tezza V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! <3 Sorry (again) for the dodgy emails ;)

    Congrats on the release of Possess! I'm sure they're looking gorgeous on shelves today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gretchen, I'm SO EXCITED for you!!!! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!* I can not wait to go buy my copy! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners and to you, Gretchen! Happy Book Bday :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy release day!

    And YAY! Being a research nerd pays off *outside* of academia. Who knew?

    THANK YOU, GRETCHEN! (I'll tell you in person at #OCCBF!)

    -Racquel

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are all awesome, you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah! This is so awesome! *dances around* Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Possess!!!
    :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete