mood: hee
pandora/ipod: "lacrimosa" from mozart's requiem
The amazing folks over at HarperCollins took my amateur book trailer and made it into something...totally hot and awesome. Hawtsome? OMG DID I JUST MAKE UP THE BEST WORD EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD????
I bet you want to see the trailer...don't you.
...
How does it feel to want?
:D
EPIC!! I love how there's an Asian girl in there :)
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteGretchen that just gave me CHILLS. It's totally Hawtsome! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteTotally Hawtsome indeed! :D
ReplyDeleteWow! Absolutely HAWTSOME!
ReplyDeleteFANTABULOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSnazzy!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Seriously one of the best I've seen!
ReplyDeleteoooooohhhhh!!!!!! creepy!!!!
ReplyDeletei love the whisperings at the end!!!
OK, that was totally awesome! And scary!
ReplyDeleteWell done! My favorite part is when the camera "runs" through the dilapidated church. Cree-pee.
ReplyDeleteEPIC!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDude.
ReplyDeleteI am totally freaked out (and I mean that in the best way possible).
sf
Wow, Gretchen, this is awesome! Can't wait to read the book. :)
ReplyDeleteSo scary!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome and scary. Love!
ReplyDeleteI thought you did a great job with your own trailer, Gretchen. This one amps it up, but it had a strong foundation. ;-)
ReplyDeleteOkay, even on the second viewing it gives me chills at the end - awesome Gretchen!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so intense and fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHey, is this a scary book? Not sure I can sleep at night now.
ReplyDeleteWHOA, so dark and epic!! It looks fantastic!
ReplyDelete