Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WonderCon Appearance This Sunday!

mood: old school
pandora/ipod: "rump shaker" by wreckx-in-effect



WonderCon is this weekend in Anaheim, WOO HOO!!!! And I'm lucky enough to be on the YA panel on Sunday, March 18th at 3pm with some freaking amazing authors. Here's the program blurb:
3:00-4:00 Shivers, Shakes, and Swoon: the Young Adult Books We Can't Put Down — Come along for a Q&A session and chat about the hottest new titles in YA fiction. Moderated by Andrea Cremer (The Nightshade Series) and featuring Ann Aguirre (Enclave), Kami Garcia (co-author of the Beautiful Creatures novels), Gretchen McNeil (Possess), Lissa Price (Starters), Ransom Riggs (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children), and Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky). Room 207
I KNOW, RIGHT? In addition, I'll be signing at the Mysterious Galaxy Booth alongside Andrea Cremer on Sunday, March 18th at 11am.

And do you know what's even more awesome?

There will be 15 ARCs of TEN on hand.  First come, first serve.

Hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to the panel! Hopefully you will be signing as a group after the panel. I unfortunately can't make the 11am signing :( See you at WonderCon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be around after the panel if you'd like me to sign anything! :)

    ReplyDelete