Friday, February 24, 2012

TEN Scavenger Hunt Round Up

mood: gatekeeper-y
pandora/ipod: "rhinestone cowboy" by glen campbell

THE TEN COVER REVEAL IS LIVE!!!!!!!!!

And so is the contest! To recap - ten clues scattered over the internet for the last ten days. Collect them all, and you can enter to win a signed and annotated copy of the unbound galley of TEN at Me, My Shelf and I. Yes, annotated - like I'm going to write all over it with anecdotes and pithy commentary about my writing process, etc.

How awesome is that???

So if you haven't been paying attention, here's where you can find all ten clues...

CLUE 1: My YARebels Vlog

CLUE 2: Myra McEntire

CLUE 3: Carolina Valdez Miller

CLUE 4: Shelli Johannes-Wells

CLUE 5: Jen Hayley

CLUE 6: 365 Days of Reading

CLUE 7: Elana Johnson

CLUE 8: Christine Fonseca

CLUE 9: Kimberly Sabatini

CLUE 10: Kimberly Derting

A huge thanks to all the authors and bloggers who participated in the scavenger hunt. It was so sweet of you all to give your time and energy to this! I owe you all a favor. :)

Meanwhile, the contest will be open for an ENTIRE WEEK, so get on it, people!

And I hope you like the cover.

5 comments:

  1. Just entered :) as an aspiring author a third of the way through my first YA novel, this is an amaaazing prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the composition is amazing. i love the use of color and the fonts!

    also, when you get it printed and hung on your wall next to your possess one, there will be a cohesive look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo!! Love the cover!! :D
    I'm so proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to know if the contest is open international! And the cover is AWESOME!

    Jaz

    dani dot prmr at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete